Monday, July 26, 2010

Update: Or the post where I confirm that I'm not dead

Hello my belles

How I have missed you all.
I swear that me being out of touch was not intentional. I have been trying to write a post for this blog for the past week but I simply cannot get it to come out right. Because of that, my creative process has been nil.

But, Estelle, how much creativity does it take to repost pictures you stole from tumblr pages and write about you whoring it up with your girlfriends? STFU.

Oh a side note, I would like to say how much I love Facebook right now. Seriously. Stalking former classmates has never been easier. It also reminds me why we lost touch in the first place. And I get way too excited when I see some one's profile that I know in real life. It's like, "ZOMG! I did blow off your kitchen counter with your army buddy while my girlfriend gave you head in the bathroom! Let's be friends!"

Until next time my loves,
xoxo
Estelle

By the way, I don't do drugs. Yeah. Just wanted to put that out there.

3 comments:

Matthew Emmert said...

you're certainly missing out, drugs are wonderful

Estelle Darling said...

[sigh]
Oh, Matthew, my beloved, I know. It really should say "I don't do drugs...anymore."
Damn you, random nursing school drug tests!!!

Monique Finley said...

I think that is the most appropriate perspective regarding facebook--I felt the same way about myspace. (BTW, thanks for your awesome comment on my blog).