Friday, July 02, 2010

Weekend Plans.

Why, good morning my turtle doves
[Isn't that the cutest expression? Turtle doves....it has something to do with devoted love. And I totally love all of you. You guys rock my socks. :-)]
So, anyway, I am staying with my aunt for the fourth of July weekend. She lives way out in the country. Like, way out. I don't even think her town has a Walmart. Yeah.
I got here yesterday and spent s0me time with my cousin, his wife, and her family. They were all making dinner together and talking and laughing and then we played board games. And there was no drinking or swearing. It was so weird, seeing a family that wasn't totally dysfunctional. It's not really what I am used to. Not bad, just different. ;-)
The real reason I am telling you all that I am out in no-man's-land is to say that the internet is highly unpredictable and that I might not be able to post much over the next few days (as if I actually post every day...ha). So if you need your daily fix of me, Twitter link is in the sidebar.
Follow me.
You won't regret it. Or maybe you will. I'm not sure. But I guarantee you won't regret it as much as that time you had 10 shots of tequila to celebrate Cinco de Mayo (Viva la Mexico!); get your ass handed to you in pool because you could no longer tell which ball you were suppose to be aiming for; made out with your best [girl] friend in the middle of downtown BR at 2am; and then had to go to your clinical nursing evaluation still drunk from the night before, praying your quickie shower did its job and that you don't smell like sex and limes. Yeah, not that much regret by a long shot.
♥Firefly♥

3 comments:

CaLLie.ANN said...

This mexico story sounds way too familiar.

Marlena said...

Hahaha hooooooly crap was that all in one night? How in the name of God did you ever recover, I got a shudder just thinking about that hangover. How are you surviving out in the stix, there's only so much of board games one can handle

Firefly said...

Haha. Yes, Marlena dear, that was all in one night..or one 24 hour period, I should say. I didn't have too much of a hangover because after the eval, I went home and slept it off. lol
The stix are okay except for one insident that happened today. I'll post all about it when I get home.