Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Countdown

Hello my loves

I am really not in the cheeriest of moods and therefore it is probably a bad idea for me to be blogging. Life has been tiresome. That is the only way to describe it.
Tiresome.
I am just exhausted from dealing with my family and I can honestly say that I cannot wait to be back to school. That is the kind of stress and chaos I can handle. Give me a hospital buzzing with nurses and doctors and sick people and I'll be okay. As for dealing with my family: country music, xanax and red wine have been my only saving graces.

13 days until school starts
37 days until the first Saint's game (vs the Vikings!!!)
280 days until my 23rd birthday
284 days until graduation

Wish me luck.
xoxo
Estelle

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

ah! as a nurse you should know consuming alcohol isn't recommended while taking xanax! :P

Estelle Darling said...

As a student nurse, I have heard from the professors many times, "do as I say, not as I do." I suppose that is my new adopted philosophy. ;-)
And I usually don't do the xanax and wine on the same night. So no worries, love. :-)