Friday, August 27, 2010

Frisky Friday - Elevator Sex

What what?
A new feature on Word Lust?
Why, yes it is. :-)
I am not entirely sure in what direction I want this blog to go. I mean, I want it to be about my life as a nursing student but that isn't the only aspect of my life (even though the college tries to make it so). I consider nursing school something that I do, it is not who I am.
So, that being said, I am going to try and incorporate a few new fun features into this blog. This is just the first.
I got the idea from the amazing Meg over at Adventures of a Chapstick Pezbian. She does Wordless Wednesdays (which are really cool, by the way). So I thought, "Hey, Frisky Fridays sound like a good idea."
And here we are.
Every Friday (or most Fridays, should I say), I will be posting something I think is sexy, fun, and maybe even educational. It might be a link to an article that I found to be enlightening or a collage, like the one above from My Ego Will Kill You.
But I promise that I won't be posting any sexually explicit images because, let's be honest, I see too much penis and vagina on a daily basis anyway.

3 comments:

Matthew Emmert said...

how soon till we need to cough up the credit card information to read your blog?

Estelle Darling said...

Haha. I seriously doubt anyone would be interested in paying for the privilege of reading about my daily life so I think we have a ways to go before that happens, darling. I mean, I don't even have an "explicit content" warning issued by Blogger yet. WTF is up with that? lol

ChloƩ. said...

I looove this idea :) Can't wait to see what happens with it. Haha.