Wednesday, August 04, 2010

ohm

Oh my loves

If I could, I would give you all kisses right now. :-)

It could be the coffee I am drinking.
It could be the loud country music I am singing along to.
It could be the massive amount of Xanax I took last night.
It could be the the a-m-a-z-i-n-g sleep I got because of the xanax.
It could be the prospect of spending this coming Saturday in New Orleans with a friend.

But I am feeling better this morning than I was yesterday. Let us hope this feeling carries me through the next two weeks.Because it seems that in the moments I finally feel at peace, another disaster strikes.
Spend your prayers and positive thoughts my way, darlings.
xoxo
Estelle

2 comments:

Marlena said...

dont jinx yourself woman! how long are you in new orleans for, i expect you to come back with stories

Estelle Darling said...

Just for the day. I only live about two hours away. Oh, and yes, love. There will be stories. ;-)