Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Show me yours and I'll show you mine

hey loves

So, as all of you know, we nursing students are a bunch of deviant freaks. Yeah. I found out just how much today.
I have been a good girl my whole life. Seriously. I mean, I didn't even start drinking until after I turned 21 (which doesn't seem like a big deal but when you consider the group of druggies and alcoholics I am related to, you would understand).
But lately, I have been wanting to throw caution to the wind and do something wild and reckless. Like going sky diving, buying a pet snake named Rasputin, or getting my tongue pierced.
I was talking to my partner-in-crime and another one of friends (a male classmate). We were talking about how she accidental swallowed the ball to her tongue ring that morning and had to use the ball from her belly button ring to keep it from falling out. I turned to her and said, "Speaking of piercings, you are coming with me to do that thing, right?"
She said, "Oh, hell yeah."
The guy said, "Wait. What are ya'll doing? Is Estelle getting her nipples pierced?"
I must have turned three different shades of red while the PIC laughed out loud.
Ummm.....busted.
He laughed and said not to worry about it, that he had been there and done that. He actually just took the nipple rings out over the summer and let them close up. But then he said, 'Yeah, I got the nipples pierced along with the three Prince Alberts all in the same night."
Excuse me? Three? Wow.
All I have to say is, how did I miss all the good stuff when I did his mock physical assessment during Fundamentals?

So, my loves. Nip piercings. What say you? Yay or nay?

xoxo
Estelle

3 comments:

Monique Finley said...

I say yay! But, you can't take my word for it. I have no piercings, i'm a tat girl. What can I say!

Matthew Emmert said...

one thousand times, yes

Estelle Darling said...

So that is 1001 votes for yay (I am counting your vote 1000 times, Matt love) and no nays...well, I guess that settles it. As soon as I get the money (probably from my Pell Grant refund...thank you American tax-payers), i am getting my nipples pierced.