Saturday, August 07, 2010

Stuff I Forgot To Tell You Last Night

hello my beloveds
here are a few things I forgot to mention last night when I did my quickie update
  • So where does lust end and infatuation begin? I say "infatuation" because I refuse to believe what I am feeling right now is love. Do any of you remember this guy? Yeah. I sure as hell do. In fact, I thought I was totally over him until last night. I was on a BR nightlife website, looking at some photos for the opening of a new club in town when I saw his picture. He works at the bar my partner-in-crime and I use to frequent (which happens to be right next door to the new club). I swear, my heart skipped a beat and I felt this intense desire to text him, just to see how he is doing. I haven't spoken to him in almost 2 months but I really miss seeing him. [sigh] Such is life. Damn you, internet! You should know better than to throw surprises at me like that!!!
  • I love me some mascara. As a natural blond with really light colored lashes, when I take the initiative to actually do my make-up for the day, it is essential. But what in the world is up with all the spider leg lashes I have been seeing lately on beauty blogs (not that I am shallow enough to frequent such site...coughcough). You all know what I mean. the lashes that are so damn long, if you wore glasses, they would rub up against the lenses. Ew. I'm just saying. Enough is enough. I'll take thickness over length any day.
  • Thickness over length. HaHa. Penis.
  • Please forgive me for having the same sense of humor as my 12 year old nephew.
  • Dedicated Daughter posted a really interesting blog entry about Christian girls and boyfriends. I don't really agree with a lot of what was said but it was really interesting to see it from her perspective. I like reading her page because she reminds me of how I was raised when I was younger and how I might have turned out of my dad (the driving religious force in my life) hadn't passed away when I was 16.
  • Speaking of my dad, he will have been gone 6 years on August 30. I miss him terribly and some days, it is still hard to accept that he is really gone.
  • On a more positive note, school starts in 10 days. OMG. Where has the summer gone?
  • Do any of you guys what to be my friends on Facebook? Seriously. It'll be awesome.
xoxo
Estelle

4 comments:

CaLLie.ANN said...

Thickness over length made me laugh out loud.

Let's be friends in the FB world, eh?

Spatial Anomaly said...

I would love to be your friend on fb

Matthew Emmert said...

ok...that blog about how having a boyfriend in high school is wrong, literally made me sick to my stomach. i got to the point where she mentioned that looking at another girl with lust is adultery and could not read another word. also, i would love to be your facebook friend, however, fuck facebook.

Cat said...

Umm.. Not trying to split hairs or anything, but your nephew is now 13. LOL. Time flies doesn't it? <3