Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Drug Me Up

hello beloveds.
I just wanted to give ya'll a quick up date on how I have been doing now that I have been on Wellbutrin (bupropion 300mg xl) for a full week. I already notice the difference in my mood. I seem to be a little more level. I am not nearly as panicy as I was before (even though Wellbutrin isn't considered a medication used to treat panic disorder). Considering everyone I have talked to has said that it takes about 2 weeks for it to take full effect, I consider this to be a very good sign and am looking forward to seeing if things get any better.
There is one side effect that I have noticed though.
I have no appetite. At all.
Oh yeah, I'll be hungry. But I will put off eating so long that my body finally says "hey! What the fuck?!? Go get a damn sandwich or something!" And when I do eat, I probably won't finish it. I mean, who doesn't finish one pack of ramen?!
I just have no desire for food.
Which, being a fat chick, is very new to me.
Not that I am complaining about this or anything. I am already down like 5 pounds (in a week....which probably isn't healthy).
xoxox,
Estelle

No comments: