Tuesday, November 02, 2010

What, what? She's back?

hello my beloveds.
I know what you are all thinking.
"Holy Geez! Estelle, my favorite blogger, where have you been?!?! You know our lives are empty without you filling our Google Reader page with amusing and hilarious anecdotes about nursing school, your dysfunctional family, and drunken hookups."

So sorry to have disappointed you, my darlings. Life has been a tiny bit *stressful* lately.

The one good thing I can say about going through all this stress, and depression, and anxiety is that you find out who your real friends are. The people who only love you when you are your normal bright and happy self very quickly fall away. And yes, it hurts. It hurts to realize that someone you love and trusted cannot handle it whenever you have a few bad days.
So, in trying to be thankful for the difficult times in my life, I am grateful that this has shown me who is in my life because they truly care for me.
And I just got a prescription for Wellbutrin. So I'll be okay.

xoxox
Estelle

2 comments:

Jordan said...

No freaking way, I was just prescribed Welbutrin yesterday for treatment for ADHD. Any side effects you've noticed so far, that you feel like I should know about?

Estelle Darling said...

It'll take at least two weeks for the drug to get into my system and take effect but so far, so good. I feel a bit more level....but that could be because I have been trying to take better care of myself lately...more sleep...better diet. All that jazz.
Let me know how it works on you ADHD.