Monday, December 13, 2010

Just Let Me Go.

hello my loves

Why is it that there is always that one person in your life that, no matter how horribly they have treated you or how destructive they are to your emotional well-being, you always seem to forgive them?
And how is it that you can be perfectly fine, not thinking about them or how empty you feel without them, and then with one little text message your world is turned upside down again?

"I need to see you. I miss you."

My fingers refused to listen to my mind when they wrote back, "I miss you too."
Shit.
I don't want to go back there again because I know that they haven't changed. I know that I would just end up getting hurt again. They still mean the world to me, but they just aren't worth the fight anymore.

But there is a tiny voice in the back of my thoughts that keeps saying, "You know you would rather fight with them than be in love with anyone else."

2 comments:

ChloƩ. said...

"You know you would rather fight with them than be in love with anyone else."

That gave me shivers.
I hope everything is okay love, and I hope you choose what makes you HAPPIEST. Don't settle... because you never ever need to.

<3

Estelle Darling said...

Thank you, Chloe. In my mind I know what is right for me and it isn't this relationship. Now if I could only convince my heart of that.