Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Oh, oh.

So maybe I am not taking this break up as well as I thought I would.
Let's review:
I have been eating chocolate like my life depends on it. Seriously. You can't trust anything "Willy Wonka" around me right now. I think I plowed through a whole container of double stuffed oreos by myself today.
I have been listening to the saddest music my iTunes library has to offer. it is really quite pathetic.
I have joined 3 dating websites in the past 2 days. One of the was actually reputable..well...sort of...if you consider OKCupid reputable. The other two were only joined at the insistence of a girlfriend who said, "Well, you know the best way to get over someone is to get on top of someone else." So yeah. I doubt anything meaningful will come from either of those.

Speaking of getting on top of someone else, I may or may not have bought these today with the fullest intentions of using them during rebound sex:

3 comments:

ChloƩ. said...

Pink AND fuzzy? Atta girl ;)

Estelle Darling said...

Yep. Pink and fuzzy. Also, a lot more comfortable than you would think. ;-)

Matthew Emmert said...

revenge post.