Tuesday, January 25, 2011

30 Days of Blogging Challenge

Hello my dearest readers.

I am such a freaking copy cat.
Chloe over at *year of grace* is doing this 30 day blogger challenge and I thought, "zomg. That looks fun. I wanna play."
I am not even going to delude myself into thinking that I will actually post consecutively for 30 days. I am just too busy with life right now. Blah. But I am going to *try* my very best to post about all the topics within the next 60 days [60 days blogger challenge? F*ck yeah.]

Let's have a little fun, mkay?
xoxox
Estelle

Postscript: I totally reserve the right to change the day's topic if I find it lame. ;)
PostPostScript: You should do the 30/60/*however long it takes you to write about all this stuff* day challenge too. Come on. Do it. It'll be fun.

8 comments:

Marianne said...

Well this is fun! I might have to play along. Or just choose the ones I find interesting, like Day 23.

I don't even know what 15 is though...?

It's just me :) said...

I like this! I think I will play along with you. Gives me something to fill the time between complaining about nursing school and complaining about nursing school.

It's just me :) said...

Oh and I'm with Marianne, WTH is 15?

Punk1119 said...

This could be fun. Maybe I could make a troll version of it.

Zazzy Episodes said...

Too busy lady with all my studying, but I'm excited to read your answers.

Kendra said...

I've seen these done before and always thought they looked fun. I might give this a shot myself...but like you, it might take 60 days (or more...) and I might just shuffle up the order, just cuz.

Tumblr = blogs at tumblr.com. They're...different than your regular blog. I have a tumblr account that I use for my very private thoughts...the things that I have to get out that I don't want the whole world to read. But there are all kinds of tumblrs.

Chlo☮ said...

Thanks for the shout out :)

Absentbabinski said...

Okay, I'm in. I might have to multi-post on the days something interesting happens in my medical life.