Monday, January 17, 2011

And so it begins...

School starts tomorrow.
Lecture from 8am - Noon.
I have my outfit picked out, my bookbag and purse packed, and the coffee pot set.
zomg.
I am way too excited right now. ;) Wish me luck, darlings. ♥

On a side note, can I tell ya'll how happy I am that the Beatles are finally on iTunes?
Buy the song *Love You To*. It's from the Revolver album and it is a-w-e-s-o-m-e. It is the musical version of an orgasm. Seriously. I think I have listened to it about 50 times already.
xoxox
Estelle

5 comments:

ChloƩ. said...

Good luck love :) You'll do great.

Filterless B-) said...

:-D Good luck Estelle Darling....

Zazzy Episodes said...

You're gonna rock this day out! Don't get too nervous and just enjoy as much as you can. What did you choose to wear today? Did you go with red hair or not?

CaLLie.ANN said...

Ohhhh how I wish you were in my nursing class.....

Estelle Darling said...

Thanks ya'll. :)

Zazzy: I think I am going to put the red hair on hold for now. I thought about it and even if I used a temporary dye, i am not sure I would have my natural color back in time for graduation photos. :P

Callie: We would get in so much trouble together. Hehe. ;)