Friday, January 07, 2011

Frisky Friday - My Kinda AutoCorrect

Hello my darlings

Okay, now I know what you are all wondering.
"Hey Estelle. It is a week into the new year...how is that whole "going celibate" thing workin' out for you?"
I have come to the conclusion, dear readers, after a week (actually, more like 2) of having no intimate contact with any man [or woman], I should be just fine....as long as I keep plenty of AA batteries on hand.

[I prefer to say "celibate" rather than "abstinent" because that sounds too much like *absent* and I don't want it to feel like I am missing out on anything.]

I am not a member of the AT&T iPhone club [I ♥ my Android] so I am not sure how accurate the above image is. Totally not my fault if you try to see if your iPhone with autocorrect and you end up accidentally sending the word *GSpot* to one [or all] of your contacts.

Enjoy your weekend, my loves. :-)
xoxox,
Estelle

10 comments:

Chuck McElroy IV said...

Autocorrect is hilarious sometimes. My favorite was when some guy was telling his dad that his favorite Western actor was "Clitoris Eastwood."

NP Odyssey said...

Costco, get AA batteries by the case.

Estelle Darling said...

Sounds like a plan, NP. I'll stock up on index cards while I am there.

NP Odyssey said...

Index cards are a useful tool, but at 3 x 5 inches you might what something a little bigger.
And be careful of paper cuts.

Estelle Darling said...

I usually get the 5 x 8 inch ones...a better fit for what I need 'em for.

You are talking about flash cards, right?

A Beer for the Shower said...

Good luck with celibacy. I can't last more than a few days before I pounce on the fiance like raw meat.

And I love my Android, too, but autocorrect messes with my head sometimes. Once I was trying to type 'cook', and it thought I might be trying to type 'cockfart.' I've never even heard of this word. Does my phone know more dirty slang than I do...?

Fun blog. Following!

It's just me :) said...

For the record, yes that auto correct is accurate.

(You know I just HAD to test it out) :p

Kendra said...

I absolutely love www.damnyouautocorrect.com because it never fails to make me laugh out loud. I spent a good 15 minutes laughing at one the other night..."chocolate" got corrected to "gigglfarting". I can't imagine how that worked out that way, but it was priceless :D

A fellow Android owner! I have a Droid 2 and I lurves it. No interest in an iPhone :-)

And THANK YOU for the tip about a crate for your books in the car. Fabbalous idea...I might have to give that a shot!

Zazzy Episodes said...

Haha, this post made me laugh. I have a blackberry, and the spell check is a hoot sometimes when I see the suggested word.
Thanks again for all of your "guides". You is the best!

ParadoX said...

I am very happy to know that I am not the only one who immediately picked up my phone and tried it. It's definitely right. lol