Monday, February 28, 2011

Cutest Critters Evar

I freaking love Pembroke Welsh Corgis.
Now in my family, this is considered blasphemy because we have Australian Cattle dogs (Blue/Red Heelers) and a Catahoula/heeler mix.
But look at how unbelievably adorable they are!




Seriously. Did your heart not just melt?

But I have to admit, this is pretty cute too [even though I don't think I could trust it]:

[I also want ya'll to know that I still love all of you and I am so sorry I haven't been keeping up with and commenting on any of ya'lls blogs recently. I have been out-of-my-mind busy with school and life in general and I am lucky that I remember to get dressed in the morning before I leave the house. My RSS feed is begging for mercy right now because there are so many unread blog entries on it. But that is one of my goals for this week, to catch up with all of you. So if you get a comment from me on an entry you wrote a month ago, just go with it, okay? Thanks, darlings. :)]
xoxox
Estelle

1 comment:

LivingDeadNurse said...

love the dog pics. As for the weird cat..um reminds me of the creature from lord of the rings...PRECIOUS...my preecious...creepy...lol