Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 11 - Music

Day 11 – Put your iPod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up.
Well, my ipod is charging right now, so how about I put iTunes on shuffle?

1. ‘Til I Collapse – Eminem, Nate Dogg [Who would have thought this little white chick would get down to rap when no one was looking?]
2. Get Off On The Pain – Gary Allen [Ha! I love it. Rap followed by country. And this is a great song too.]
3. Somewhere I Belong – Linkin Park [Geez. It has been a while since I have heard this. Reminds me of my teenage years…well, the times I haven’t successfully manage to repress yet.]
4. Into the Ocean – Blue October [Okay, this list is actually shaping up to be pretty good. Another one of my favorite songs.]
5. Poker Face (Acoustic – Live) – Lady Gaga [♥ Downloaded the video from Youtube and separated the audio into an mp3. Love this song. Despite the possibility that Lady Gaga might be mentally ill, she has an amazing voice.]
6. Take Me out – Franz Ferdinand [Wow. It has been a while. This is a great treadmill song if you need some motivation to go for a jog.]
7. Wanksta – 50 Cent [Okay. This is actually a little embarrassing. Ha]
8. Rude Boy/Last Resort Mashup (Rihanna vs Papa Roach) – DJ Schmolli [I am usually really picky about mashups. Sometimes, all they serve to do is ruin two good songs. But this one is actually really good.]
9. Far Away – Nickelback [Not sure if I am more embarrassed by the Nickelback or the 50 Cent.]
10. Bronchovesicular Breath Sounds – Medical/Surgical Nursing [Ha. I am such a geek. This is one of the supplemental audios that I had access to from my nursing textbook’s companion site.]
11. Not Meant to Be – Theory of a Deadman [One of the best break-up songs ever.]
12. She’s My Kind of Rain – Tim McGraw [I have been listening to this song nonstop ever since Callie.Ann posted some of the lyrics as her Facebook status. Thanks for the heads-up on some great music, love.]
13. Wasted – Carrie Underwood [Beautiful song. Makes me feel hella guilty every time I drink.]
14. Bulletproof – La Roux [zomg. Love La Roux. Androgynous sexiness. The song is great too.]
15. Here It Goes Again – Okay Go [Another awesome treadmill song.]
16. She’s Country – Jason Aldean [One of the first songs that got me back into country music at the beginning of last year. Reminds me of nights out with the partner-in-crime and getting into trouble with guys from out of town. Haha.]
17. Seven Nation Army – White Stripes [♥]
18. Science Fiction/Double Feature – Rocky Horror Picture Show Soundtrack [I really don’t think I need to explain why I love this song so much.]
19. I Will Follow You Into The Dark – Death Cab For Cutie [If ya’ll are looking for a sweet sad love song, this is it. Cried the first time I heard it.]
20. Music is My Hot, Hot Sex – CSS [Yes. This song was on the iPod commercial but it is pretty good.]

I broke the rules and put down 20. ;-)

2 comments:

CaLLie.ANN said...

Very welcome, toots. :)

It's just me :) said...

Wait a minute, are you sure that was your iTunes and not mine?