Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 7 & Day 8 & Day 9 & Day 10.

Day 7 – Your Zodiac Sign and if you think it fits your personality.
I’m a Taurus. According to all the websites I have read, this is what I have gathered:
Strongest virtues of the Taurus zodiac sign: loyalty, endurance, stability, patience
[I agree with all of this. I find myself being loyal to family and friends far beyond the point where I should have given. I want to give people a chance to redeem themselves and I like to believe that if I wait around long enough, they’ll end up surprising you.]
Deepest need of the Taurus zodiac sign: material ease, comfort
[Meh. I wouldn’t say that material possessions are my deepest need. I would like to live a comfortable life but I don’t need a mansion or a Lexus to be happy.]
Weaknesses of the Taurus zodiac sign: stubbornness, tendency to be overly possessive and materialistic.
[Disagree with the materialistic quality. I was about to say, “No freaking way am I overly possessive!” But then I got to thinking about it. I am more *protective* of the people I love rather than possessive. But I suppose they can be considered one and the same.]

Day 8 – A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life.
To be honest, I cannot pinpoint a specific day. I am fairly satisfied with my life most days and have trouble thinking of the *one day* that I realized that. If we are just talking in general terms, I would say that I am most satisfied when I am first waking up in the morning after a full night’s sleep. Smelling the coffee in the kitchen and hearing the birds outside my window and stretching while I am still warm under the covers. I like that. :-)

Day 9 – How you hope your future will be like.
Um…didn’t we already cover this in the *Where do you hope to be in 10 years* post?

Day 10 – Discuss your first love and first kiss.
No. I would much rather think about a future love that would make me forget about every other person and kiss before him [or her].

No comments: