Saturday, April 02, 2011

Frisky Friday - I ♥ it

Ya'll, I love Workshop Erotica [where I found the above image]. The website is *very* NSFW but omg. It's just so damn dirty sexy hot.

Also, this has nothing to do with Frisky Friday [or does it?], but you should all go to Tearing Down The Wall to see this post.
The blogger, Zac, made a bet against me that his favorite basketball team [the Phoenix Suns] would beat the New Orleans hornets. Now, I really don't care about basketball but don't think I won't always root for my home teams.
Long story short, my NOLA guys won and I think everyone should know that. So go check it out. It might not be as amusing as Workshop Erotica but I still think it's pretty cool. :)

2 comments:

NP Odyssey said...

I always thought sign language was a beautiful form of communication.

nurse XY said...

Is that you in the picture? Cause...damn.

Just...damn.