Monday, May 23, 2011

I'll be okay.

Hello darlings.
I want to thank all of you for the outpouring of love and support I have received. I think that I had things pent up for a while now and they just finally came out.

Thinking about it today, I realized that I have much higher standards for myself than I do for any of my friends or the people I love. If they have a problem, they need time to process it, grieve if need be, learn from it, and then to heal.
But if I have a problem, I need to get over it. Like, yesterday. I don't allow myself the opportunity to let things out because I think that I have to be "the strong one" all the time.




I promise I will try to be nicer to myself.
And I should probably look into seeing a therapist, and maybe even have my doctor increase my dose of Wellbutrin.

[& I wanted to give a special thanks to NP Odyssey and Pollyanna. I could seriously kiss both of you right now. Absolutely ♥ ya'll. Thank you.]

2 comments:

NP Odyssey said...

Yes you will

Pollyanna said...

kisses to you too, and seriously LMK if you need help with phone calls to find a therapist, ok?