Wednesday, June 22, 2011

NCLEX

My dearest readers:
wow.

That is all I can say...wow.

I took the exam this morning at 8am. Cut off at 75 questions.
I'll have access to the quick results on Friday. Now is just a waiting game.

But I am going to try to stay busy until then to keep from going insane and checking the Pearson VUE or LSBN websites every 30 seconds [Are the results available? Are the results available? How about now? No?...What about now?] So I have all the Harry Potter DVDs and books, a copy of "Screw the Roses, Give Me The Thorns: The Romance and Sexual Sorcery of Sadomasochism" [to be fair, this was given to me by a friend. It would have been rude to say no. ;)], as well as a sexy toy from Babeland that I still need to review. And a big ass bottle of wine. I think that should do the trick.

Or I could just spend the next 48 hours watching this spazzy cat. o_o

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Of course, I will be posting a more detail explanation of what the testing process was like [all while adhering to the confidentiality BS that I signed several times at the testing center] but not until after I get the results.

xoxox
Estelle

5 comments:

NP Odyssey said...

Funny kitty. I'm sure you did fine.
My test turned off at 75 questions too. I figured I either passed or really bombed it.

Zazzy Episodes said...

Yayayay, I'm so proud of you Estelle for getting that darn NCLEX done and over with. Whew, another thing to wipe of the T0-Do list! Cheers to a job well done.

Tine said...

I have a good feeling about all this. Even including the spazzy kitty. lol

Scrub Ninja said...

I totally sympathize. I took it two weeks ago.

Did you try the reregistration loophole? Go to the Pearson site and try to sign up for the exam again. If it lets you register for a retake, that means you failed.

A Google search for "Pearson trick" will get you step by step instructions.

Estelle Darling said...

Thankk ya'll. It's exciting...and a little nervewrecking.

@Scrub Ninja: *ahem* I actually did do the trick. Got the good pop-up saying that I couldn't register at this time because I recently registered for it. Wasn't going to say anything about it until I got the official results because knowing my luck, I'd be the one it didn't work for. haha.