Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tomorrow morning.

Before I even start writing, my darlings, I want to apologize for the jumbled up crazy mess that this post may very well be. Not much sleep + fuck tons of stress + a few glasses of wine = "What the fuck is she trying to say? I can't figure this shit out at all."

I take the NCLEX in 11 hours.
The past two years. Everything I have worked for. All the bullshit I have put myself through.
It all comes down to this.

But then again...it really doesn't. What's the worse that could happen? I fail. So? There isn't a firing squad waiting for me out of the testing center.
I'll just get a CNA job, wait the 3 months or so, pay the $200 again, and take it again.

But honestly, I have a good feeling about this. I think I'm ready.
But it never hurts to have a little extra help.
So darling readers, whatever you believe, whether it be prayer, the power of positive energy or dancing naked around a bonfire in the moonlight, do it for me tonight. Burn some sage, light some candles, raise a glass, whatever you feel like.
Just have me in your thoughts.

Or in other words, [wish me luck].

Time to get some sleep so I can kick ass and take names in the morning.
Because I plan on making that exam my bitch. No safe words. ;)

*muah*
xoxox
Estelle

4 comments:

NP Odyssey said...

Sorry no dancing here, but I say a little prayer and wish you good luck.

Absentbabinski said...

Good luck! Consider fingers crossed and a look of fervour'd concentration on my face :)

Pollyanna said...

Yeah, eff those dang safewords! You got this on lock and I toasted you while I got tipsy earlier and oops I still am and am also watching Naked Gun which btw is still funny & you should watch it after your test!

rnraquel said...

Said a prayer, however dancing naked around a bonfire in the moonlight sounds pretty fun.
Definitely do something nice for yourself after the test. Whether that is a pedicure, a Krispy Kreme donut (or 2 or 3), a walk through the woods, a couple margaritas, or buying a new pair of fabulous shoes, everybody is different. Just do something you love. Be good to yourself :)
Buena Suerte!