Thursday, July 21, 2011

Oh, It's Funny Because It's True

I suppose since I have mostly nurses and nursing students following this blog, I probably ought to post something semi-nursing school related.
So allow me to present: Nursing Student Cat. 
Y'all, Nursing Student Cat totally feels our pain. From the 0630 clinical call times to constantly fielding the question "Why didn't you go to medical school?"









And I am really, really, super-duper sorry that the NCLEX post is taking forever. The fact that the NCSBN has been visiting this blog has me a little spooked so I am taking my time and trying not to say anything that, oh I don't know, could make me lose my nursing license. So thank you for all your patience and understanding. I couldn't ask for a more loyal, amazing, supportive group of people. ♥
xoxox
Estelle

2 comments:

NP Odyssey said...

Medical shows "blantant ignorance of standard precautions" and romantic shit that will never happen between the staff.

More often the soap opera stuff is you protecting you ass and license.

Cathy said...

*giggle!snort* Thanks for that! I think my RSS feeds definitely needed a little Nursing Student Cat.