Thursday, July 28, 2011

Prepping for NCLEX - The Twitter Edition.

My tweets in the days leading up to taking the NCLEX-RN.
[my post is coming along nicely by the way. As always, I appreciate you patience.]

  • Best things about nursing school: I learned to survive on a diet of coffee, energy drinks, & Emergen-C. Sleep should be called "pre-death".
  • Was told the best way to study for NCLEX is to do a fuck-ton of practice questions. So how does that help if I keep getting them wrong? O_o
  • By the way, *fuck-ton* is an official unit of measurement.
  • Was going to say, a fuck ton is way more than an ass/shit load.
  • Making acid-base disorders and fluid & electrolyte balance my bitch.
  • Casual acquaintance: "Kick ass on boards. Make sure you pass. I need a private nurse." Me: "You couldn't afford me, babe."
  • Panic mode: activated. T minus 24 hours until NCLEX.
  • Not sure which I am looking forward to more: putting this exam behind me or the 2-day Harry Potter book & movie marathon that will follow.
  • On being asked how I planned to celebrate now that I had completed the exam: Getting completely wasted and engaging in acts deemed 'lewd and lascivious' in multiple Middle Eastern countries. :-D

5 comments:

Nighthawke said...

"On being asked how I planned to celebrate now that I had completed the exam: Getting completely wasted and engaging in acts deemed 'lewd and lascivious' in multiple Middle Eastern countries. :-D"

Walking around with your head and legs exposed? You's a dangerous girl! :)

Amber Kay said...

Haha, I loved this post. :) Can't wait until the NCLEX post!

Estelle Darling said...

What can I say, Nighthawke? I tend to live on the wild side. ;-)

Filterless B-) said...

good luck on the NCLEX babe. have some friends at the board so lemme know if u need any help with any background check shit or if ur already past that ;-)

Kamo R said...

Thank you very much for sharing these informative and wonderful strategies.
NCLEX questions
MCAT questions