[my post is coming along nicely by the way. As always, I appreciate you patience.]
- Best things about nursing school: I learned to survive on a diet of coffee, energy drinks, & Emergen-C. Sleep should be called "pre-death".
- Was told the best way to study for NCLEX is to do a fuck-ton of practice questions. So how does that help if I keep getting them wrong? O_o
- By the way, *fuck-ton* is an official unit of measurement.
- Was going to say, a fuck ton is way more than an ass/shit load.
- Making acid-base disorders and fluid & electrolyte balance my bitch.
- Casual acquaintance: "Kick ass on boards. Make sure you pass. I need a private nurse." Me: "You couldn't afford me, babe."
- Panic mode: activated. T minus 24 hours until NCLEX.
- Not sure which I am looking forward to more: putting this exam behind me or the 2-day Harry Potter book & movie marathon that will follow.
- On being asked how I planned to celebrate now that I had completed the exam: Getting completely wasted and engaging in acts deemed 'lewd and lascivious' in multiple Middle Eastern countries. :-D