Sunday, November 23, 2014

New, Shiny Posts

You know, dearest readers, I would post sooooo much more often if the Blogger mobile app didn't suck more than a 5$ back alley crack whore.
Anyways. I just finished my second of SEVEN 12 hour shifts [My scheduled weekend...Friday/Saturday/Sunday...plus two shifts I picked up for the overtime and incentive pay....and then my two regularly scheduled days]. I had a minute so I thought I'd drop in and say hello.
Actually, the real reason I'm posting is to let y'all know so exciting things are happening here at WordLust! {Mainly because the semester is coming to an end and I have time to post.]
Anyway...here's what you have to look forward to:
  • Estelle's Guide to Planning a Wedding that Doesn't Suck [Spoiler alert: we're eloping.] This is basically the title I'm giving the series of blog posts in which I take all the wedding related bullshit I've been getting in the mail [like catalogs and magazines....seriously, what the fuck is up with all the mason jars??] and I make fun of it and the wedding industry as a whole.
  • Random nurse related posts. 
  • The addition of a Twitter feed. Yes my loves! I am on Twitter. You call follow me at @EstelleMarieRN
  • My nursing philosophy. An assignment for one of my nursing classes but I think it's good. 
  • Random product reviews, app reviews, food reviews. Hell, I might even review my boyfriend's cat [what is less than 0 stars?] Ya never know what you'r going to get.
  • The long awaited, three-years-in-the-making [mostly because I'm lazy] ESTELLE'S GUIDE TO THE NCLEX-RN *cue fireworks* Basically, I'm gonna tell y'all how I passed and all the back ground information you need to know. 
There is more stuff too but honestly, I'm too tired to remember it at this very moment. 
Off the sleep I attempt to go. [Hopefully the nightmares don't follow.]
Until next time, my loves. 
xoxox
Estelle

No comments: